How It Works
During our initial phone call, we will take down some basic information about the house, such as the property address, age and condition of the house, and note any repairs that may need to be done.
Next we will schedule a home visit to meet you in person and to view the property. During this visit we will assess the condition of the property, take pictures, and potentially make an offer on the spot.
Once we have analyzed the information gathered during the site visit, we will be able to make an offer on your property. We will usually get this offer to you within 24 hours after the home visit. Our offers are no-obligation, which means if you don’t like it, you don’t have to accept it.
If you accept our offer, we will schedule closing at a local reputable title company. You can choose a closing date that works best with your schedule and we can close in as little as 10 days.
When you call us we’ll take down some important information that will help us determine if your house meets our buying criteria and to start estimating an offer price.
Some common questions that we ask include:
- What is the age of your home?
- Is it occupied, and by who?
- Does the house need any major repairs that you know of?
- What is you reason for selling the home?
- Do you have a mortgage?
- Do you have an idea of how much you are expecting to sell your house for?
- Complete our quick form to get started!
Before presenting you with an offer, we will need to visually inspect your home. This ensures that we have a good idea of the condition of the property before we present you with an offer. The condition of the property and the amount of repairs needed will often determine the price that we offer you for your home.
Some common things we may do during the Home Visit:
- We will take pictures of the home
- We will inspect all accessible areas of the home, including the attic and basement.
- We’ll take notes on the age of the appliances and mechanical systems
- We will probably ask additional questions regarding the condition of the property
- We may present you with an offer on the spot!
If we did not present you with an offer on the spot during the home visit, we will go home and calculate an offer price. Usually we will send this offer withing 24 hours of your home visit.
This offer is 100% no-obligation and you do not have to accept it if you do not like the terms.
If you accept the offer, you can pick you own closing date and we will sign a purchase contract for your home.
We will close at a local reputable title company of your choice and get you paid as quick as possible!