SHP Properties LLC is a New Jersey based investment firm focused on investing in real estate. The founders of our firm are deeply interested in the world of investing and have decided to create a $500 Scholarship for Students Interested in Investment Careers. This scholarship is for students who can demonstrate their interest in the world of investing and finance.
The $500 scholarship is for the 2017 Fall semester. An addition winner will be chosen for the Spring 2018 semester at a late date.
Please submit a 1,000 word essay about your interest in the world of investing and what career paths you are interested in and why.
- This scholarship is only available to current undergraduate or graduate university/college students.
- Copy of most Recent Official College/University Transcript.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 in prior school year (if incoming freshman, please provide high school transcript)
- Must be a Full-Time student.
- Must be majoring or minoring in a business discipline (finance, economics, marketing, accounting, etc.)
- Student and School must be located within the United States
- All submissions must be received by July 30th. Only completely submissions from eligible candidates will be considered. Any submission that does include all of the necessary documentation will be disgarded. The winner of the scholarship will be announced by August 15th.
Winners will be judged on the quality if their writing, and how well they can demonstrate their interest in a specific field of investing. Once the deadline for submission passes, our panel of judges will review every essay, and choose a winner.
If awarded the scholarship, all scholarship funds will given directly to your school’s bursar’s office. No payments are made directly to any student.
If interested, please upload your essay submission below!
- We will never ask you for your social security number or credit card number.
- There is NO fee to apply or reapply.